Working with cashback and vouchercode affiliates
The rise in popularity of cashback and vouchercode sites has been phenomenal over the last few years, particularly given the current economic climate and the likes of Martin Lewis actively promoting the best consumer deals.
For many companies cashback and vouchercode sites play an integral role within the affiliate mix. It is important to ensure that these sites are delivering incremental sales and not merely taking sales that would have been made anyway. It is essential to understand the role that these sites play in your customers’ journey. There are some important questions that you should look to understand:
- Where in the customer journey do these sites play a role?
- How does the average basket value of sales from these sites compare to that of other affiliates and indeed the average online basket value?
- Are you seeing an increase in customers searching for your brand terms in conjunction with vouchercode or cashback?
- Does your activity work better as exclusive offerings or across multiple sites at the same time?
- What uplift do you tend to see from running cashback or vouchercode offerings and does the incremental revenue justify the activity?
- How many of these customers are repeat customers?
The team at Lexica Marketing can work with you to ensure that you work with cashback and vouchercode sites in the right way for your business.